Thursday 4 March 2010

Hooray... the sun is out!

fab training in this weather, a bit nippy but nice and sunny. the wind is also whippin up some nice little surf in Torbay...something we dont get a lot of on the South coast.

The new bike has been great too. Its the German built Tout Terrain - Silk Road. I've spent the last couple of days setting it up and its feeling pretty good. I've got a fairly long ride planned for tomorrow and still need to get a few bits for it. Its got lots of fancy additions though and I can even charge my phone and GPS as I cycle!

well its 8 or 9 days left until we leave. We're meeting at Alf Rescoes Restaurant at 8am on Sunday 14th March for breakfast then cycling out to Start Point Lighthouse a little after nine (once the fry-up has gone down!) I think there should be a good crowd there.


Finally, thanks to my wonderful girlfriend Elsie who has been busy baking me lots of cycling fodder - marmalade, chocolate and chili flapjack which is amazing!





1 comment: