Thursday 11 March 2010

Thursday before take off!

Well it looks like the weather is going to be nice for the set off. I haven't been training much this week due to feeling a bit rough, I think I have been wearing myself out...feeling much much better today though.

The event has managed to get quite a bit of publicity so far and has been in a lot of the local papers this week and last. I have another 'photo shoot' this afternoon and I'm also waiting to hear back from the PR company as to whether we may have some radio/TV coverage. It's also starting to get a fair bit of national media interest.

I've just seen Noel and Katie have set up their own CycletheLights facebook group, as they will be cycling the first and last day with me in addition to doing a week long stretch on the East Coast in June, so good luck to those guys in raising more funds and awareness.
More to come over the next couple of days :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment